Microsoft announced the public release of Windows 10 version 22H2 for every, And Windows 10 Official ISO images are available for download. And from Microsoft’s official site, you can find and get windows 10 version 22H2 ISO on all editions, languages, and two formats (64-bit and 32-bit). There are two options to download the official ISO image file of Windows 10 version 22H2, either change your browser user agent to get direct downloads or try the Media Creation Tool. Let’s see how to download the latest Windows 10 ISO image files direct from the Microsoft server.
Download Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool
Microsoft’s official Windows 10 Media Creation Tool enables multiple options to upgrade your windows 10 installation. Using the media creation tool you can upgrade windows 10 to its latest version 22H2, Download the latest Windows 10 22H2 ISO image, and Create a Windows 10 Install nation media.
Let’s see how to download the latest Windows 10 ISO image file using the media creation tool.
- First Download the Windows Media Creation Tool From the Given Download link here.
- It’s only 17 MB, After that locate and run the MediaCreationTool22H2Setup.exe to start the process, and click yes if UAC prompts for permission.
- The Media Creation Tool will prepare a few things before it can proceed next you must Accept the Microsoft Licence Agreement to proceed.
- Then this will ask if you want to upgrade the current Windows installation or want to create installation media (USB or DVD) for a different system. Select the second option Create installation media radio button and click next.
- On the next screen First uncheck Use the recommended options for this PC. Then select your preferred Language, Edition and Architecture (both) so that you can use the same ISO to install 32-bit and 64-bit windows. Click next to proceed future.
- Now on the next screen select ISO file (refer to the image below) and click next. This will prompt for the location path where you want to save the Windows ISO file.
- Set the path where you want to save the ISO file and click next to continue.
- Now the tool starts the Downloading process for the windows 10 version 22H2 ISO file.
- This will take some time to complete the download process depending on your internet download speed.
- After completing 100% Download process click finish,
- Close the media creation tool and open the file location where you save the Windows 10 ISO file.
- Then Either use the ISO file to upgrade to Windows 10 latest build or you can Create Windows Installation media for manual installation purposes.
Change browser user agent to download Windows 10 ISO image
- Open the Google Chrome browser and head over to the official download site click this link.
- Click on the three dots menu (…) -> More tools then Developer Tools, Also you can press the F12 key to directly open developer tools,
- In the Developer window, click on the three dots menu (…) -> More tools then select the Network Conditions pane,
- Here look for the user agent, uncheck the automatic selection for the user agent and select Googlebot desktop from the user agent dropdown.
- Reload the page if not refresh automatically, Select the Windows 10 edition and click confirm,
- Next, select product language and click confirm
- And finally, Select either 32-bit or 64-bit to download the Windows 10 ISO image.
Windows 10 22H2 ISO Image (Direct download link)
If you are not interested to go through a long procedure, we have made it easier for you. Here is the direct link to download the windows 10 2022 update ISO image file.
These ISO file links are for Windows 10 Build 19045 which includes the following editions of Windows 10:
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home N
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro N
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
Windows 10 Pro Education
Windows 10 Pro Education N
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education N
Note: We will update these links whenever there is a new version of Windows 10 ISO 64-bit or 32-bit available to download from Microsoft.
I hope after reading This post you can easily download the latest Windows 10 version 22H2 ISO file for manual upgrade/Installation purposes. Still, have any query, Suggestion feels Free to discuss in the comments below. Also, Read